Spartan Trigger Massage School
Time & Location
About The Event
Aching musclepain and discomfort which disturbs your daily living? You might be having triggerpoints. Triggerpoints are quite common, especially in sports (overuse, insufficient recovery) and office workers (static postures and not enough exercise).
Triggerpoints can effect negatively to strength levels and movement quality, disturb your sleep and cause headaches. Triggerpoints can be latent or active and the pain sensation can be referred elsewhere from the muscle (for example headache can be cause from shoulder muscles).
Reason for triggerpoints can be muscle imbalance and weakness of supporting muscles of the problem area. Triggerpoint therapy is an really effective tool to treat triggerpoints. You can see fast results decreasing the pain. It is also important o know how to strengthen the problem area. Otherwise the triggerpoints can reoccur easily.
In this course you will learn:
· Cause and symptoms of commom triggerpoints
· Effective triggerpoint techniques
· The difference between referred pain and radiating pain
· Lower and upperbody cross syndrome explained and exercises to fix those
· Extra: you will get a free triggerball
- Trigger Point CourseKWD 80KWD 800KWD 0