Spartan Mobility Level 1 Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Joint range of motion starts to decrease with age mostly because we don’t use our joints. Easiest way to prevent this is to use different joints for their full range of motion. You need to approach movement & mobility training similar to strength training. You need to train mobility every week to get results and keep your joints healthy.
Mobility is our ability to move and control our joints. Flexibility is passive joint range of motion (ROM). We have over 200 bones in our body which are attached by joints. In different sports and daily activities the demands of mobility varies. The truth is everybody needs good mobility. You can almost call mobility a skill. How do you take care of your joint health?
In this course you will learn:
· What happens when you stretch
· Different stretching techniques (dynamic, static, MET- stretching etc.)
· Why, when and how to use different stretching techniques for customers
· How to increase active joint ROM
· Mobility Flow basics
· How to program mobility exercises to fitness and strength programs
· A lot of important knowledge about joint health and longevity
- Mobility CourseKWD 90KWD 900KWD 0